Last updated: September 15, 2018
Responsible for the processing of personal data
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Responsible: Blue Banana Brand, S.L.
- CIF: B87541827
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: C/Boyer 11, 28052 Madrid
- Registration data: Registered in the Mercantile register of Madrid, Volume 24648, Folio 165, Section 8, Sheet H M 623267
- Name and surname: Ignacio Rivera Balius
- NIF: 51146961K
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is your consent. You voluntarily provide us with certain data to use the services offered by bluebananabrand.de
Right of Access: you have the right to obtain from bluebananabrand.de the confirmation of whether or not we are treating personal data that you concern and in that case you have the right to have access to that data and to the following information: For what we use, what Types of data we are trying, if we provide them to third companies, how long we keep them and in case you have not provided us your data from where we have obtained them.
Right of rectification: you have the right to obtain from bluebananabrand.de without an unjustified delay the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that affect you and in your case you have the right to complete the personal data that are incomplete.
Right of deletion or right to oblivion: You have the right to obtain from bluebananabrand.de the deletion of your personal data without undue delay when any of the following circumstances occur:
- It is no longer necessary for us to continue to deal with your data.
- You have withdrawn your consent to treat your personal data.
- We are not authorized to treat your data.
- We have to delete your data in compliance with a legal obligation. Right to limitation of treatment: You have the right to obtain from bluebananabrand.de the limitation of the treatment of your personal data if any of the following conditions are fulfilled:
- If you understand that your data is inaccurate, in this case we have one (1) month, to count since we received your claim, to accredit this circumstance.
- We are not entitled to treat your data and you prefer to exercise this right to suppression.
- We do not need to treat your data for the purpose for which we obtained them, but you need them to formulate claims.
- If you have opposed the treatment of your data.
Right to the portability of the data: you have the right to obtain from bluebananabrand.de the personal data that you have provided us in structured format, of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment. Right of opposition: you have the right to oppose at any time for reasons related to your personal situation to treat your personal data, except for legitimate reasons compelling, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. The personal data provided to us are incorporated and will be treated in the files owned by bluebananabrand.de, in order to meet your requests, provide the requested service and keep you informed on issues related to the Activity of the company and its services.
You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of treatment and the portability of your personal data by email to: email@example.com we inform you In addition, if you have already granted before the date of entry into force of this document your consent to treat your personal data you have the right to withdraw the consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on that Consent prior to withdrawal.
In any case, you must identify yourself with your name, in addition to giving us a copy of your national ID. If you consider that bluebananabrand.de has not respected any of your rights that we have mentioned before, you can file a complaint with the Spanish data protection Agency. Here you can find the different models to exercise these rights. bluebananabrand.de undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the data collected in the file, to use them according to the purpose of the same, to comply with its obligation of custody and to adopt all the measures required to avoid the alteration, Loss, treatment or unauthorized access of the data, according to the applicable regulations.
Bluebabanabrand contracts its virtual infrastructure according to the cloud computing model through various hosting providers (Shopyfy). These vendors have their servers in Europe or, failing that, are attached to the EU-US Privacy Shield. We also share certain data with Google, as well:
- Gmail: for email management.
- Google Drive: for cloud storage.
- Google Analytics: for marketing actions.
These service providers may collect and access the information they need to perform their functions, but are not allowed to share or use the information for any other purpose. For the delivery of the orders we have agreements with various parcel services, such as SEUR, these services manage the information necessary for the delivery (personal data and postal data of our clients). When we draw in publications of our social networks we use EASYPROMOS also share the information that we are required by law when we are required to do so:
- If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest in any part of the world. In any case, we will only provide the information strictly required.
- If we believe this action is appropriate to enforce the terms and conditions of bluebananabrand.de.
- If necessary to detect or prevent fraud or issues related to the security of bluebananabrand.de, its suppliers and users.
The personal and non-personal information collected by the service will arrive in three ways:
- The automatically collected,
- that you voluntarily proportionally and
- that we obtain through other services.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In bluebananabrand.de we treat the information provided to us by the people interested in our services with the purpose of being able to provide them an adequate service and to be able to manage the information that they provide to us when they put in contact With us
How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data that we provide we will keep for as long as you are subscribed to our newsletter and during the deadlines that the legislation obliges us to keep them. bluebananabrand.de will use the data collected for:
- Manage, provide and update the service.
- Attend to the issues you raise.
- Send you by email, if you have authorized it or as provided in applicable law, our newsletter and/or offers from our business partners.
- You can unsubscribe from the same email received from your user account or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you will not be able to unsubscribe from our particular correspondence, such as messages relating to the security of your data or the terms and conditions of the service.
- Planning and developing the commercial activities of the service, such as advertising, directly or through third-party collaborators.
- Maintain the security of the service, investigate illicit activities, enforce our terms and conditions and assist the bodies and security forces of the State in the context of their eventual investigations. In addition, bluebananabrand.de may use personal and non-personal information of users in the form of aggregate and anonymous data to show to third parties. You will also be able to share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the service with third parties. None of this will allow those third parties to personally identify you.
Information collected automatically
This information will consist of:
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the reference URL or the mobile network used (among others).
- Service usage data and possible errors detected during use.
- Data on your physical location using different technologies: GPS signals sent by a mobile device or information about Wi-Fi hotspots or nearest mobile phone antennas. In any case, these data are always compiled according to the privacy settings of your device.
- In addition, bluebananabrand.de uses the following services:
- Google Drive, for data storage in the cloud.
- Shopify, a service provided by Shopify INC, headquartered in C/O intertrust Ireland, 2nd Floor 1-2 Victoria buildings, Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland.
The one you provide voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- The information, personal or not, that could contain the messages sent through the contact channels established in the service, for example your name, surname, email or your phone number. Utililizamos Gmail as a service for email management.
- The email you provide to enroll in our newsletter. If you use the email of a third party, you acknowledge having your consent to do so.
- The information you provide when you decide to participate in one of our draws. We use EASYPROMOS to manage these events.
That we obtain through other services:
Fundamentally through social networks, like Instagram or Facebook. We have profiles in the social networks Instagram and Facebook, being Bluebabanabrand responsible for the treatment in relation to the data published in them. These data will be treated according to the social network allow the corporate profiles. In no case will we extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent to do so is obtained punctually and expressly. When due to the nature of the social networks, exercising your rights depends on the modification of your profile, we will help and advise to the extent of our possibilities.
As for the use of the online store, you declare that you are of age and have the legal capacity necessary to link you to this agreement and use the site in accordance with its terms and conditions, which you understand and recognize in its entirety. You declare that all the information you provide to access the service, before and during its use, is true, complete and accurate.
We adopt all the technical and organisational measures necessary to protect the security and integrity of personal and non-personal information collected. Both in the face of unauthorized access and accidental alteration, loss or destruction. The sending and referral of data that you make through the service, is protected by electronic security techniques on the network such as the SSL protocol. Also, the information provided and stored in our databases is also protected by security systems that prevent access to them by unauthorized third parties. We make our best efforts to have the most up-to-date systems for the effectiveness of these security mechanisms. In addition, we store personal and non-personal information for as long as it allows and requires regulations. The one that is not needed is periodically destroyed. Despite the foregoing, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must collaborate and use at all times common sense about the information shared
Last updated: October 7, 2018
- Used cookies: own and third party
- Are they used to obtain statistics? Yes
- Are they used for advertising? No/Yes
- Third party services that install cookies through this web: Google Analytics, Lucky Orange, Shopify
How to set up and disable cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device from your Web browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your device, the browsing experience may worsen. Below you can find how to configure cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Google Android
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Internet Explorer 9
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari Mobile
Cookies used by BLUE BANANA BRAND
Types and uses
The service uses proprietary and third-party cookies to improve browsing, provide service, and obtain statistics on the use of the Web page.
What is a cookie and what does it do?
A cookie is a text file that is sent to the Web browser of your computer, mobile or tablet and that is used to store and retrieve information about the navigation done. For example, remember your user name and password or your profile preferences.
What types of cookies are there?
According to who manages them:
- Own cookies; They are sent to your browser from our computers or Web domains.
- Third party cookies; They are sent to your browser from a computer or web domain that we do not manage directly, but a third entity like for example Google. Depending on the time they are active, there are: • Session cookies; They remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the Web page, so that none of them remain on your device.
- Persistent cookies; They stay on your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. These cookies cease to function past a specific date. Finally, and according to their purpose, we have:
- Technical cookies; They improve the navigation and the good functioning of the web.
- Customization cookies; They allow access to the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria.
- Analysis cookies; They allow to measure and to analyze statistically the use that is made of the service lent.
Third party cookies used by BLUE BANANA BRAND
- Google Analytics: Its cookies (_ GA, _ Gat or __ Utma) allow to count the times that a user visits a web, how, when and from where it does it. In any case, you can disable Google analytics cookies from here.
- Google: Your cookies (NID or consent) allow you to personalize how ads are viewed outside of Google or store information as the preferred language when displaying search results. In any case, here you can find more information about the types of cookies that Google uses in its multiple services.
- Lucky Orange: Your Cookies (_ Lotl, _ LotR, _ Lo_uid, _ Lo_v or _ Lorid) allow you to register clicks, mouse movements or scroll. In any case, here you can find more information about the types of cookies that Lucky Orange uses.
- Shopify: Your Cookies (_ Shopify_y, _ shopify_s, _ shopify_sa_t, Shopify_sa_p, _ Shopify_fs, Cart_currency, Cart_sig, Cart_ts, and others) allow you to collect information from the purchase process including buyer's personal information. In any case, here you can find more information about the types of cookies used by Shopify.